Participants in this training and workshop should have some previous experience of Lean work, as it goes beyond the basic principles. Understanding of tools such as 5S and SMED is a prerequisite for this training.
Purpose and learning objectives
This training will provide the participants with a good understanding of what Lean is. The training is conducted with lectures, interspersed with games and exercises to aid effective learning. After training, participants will understand Lean philosophy and be able to document activities and to initiate and implement their own improvement initiatives.
Who should go?
This course is suitable for anyone planning to run a Lean initiative, such as Lean leaders, production managers, production engineers, quality managers, CEO’s or purchasing managers.
Examples of content:
• Kata review
• Vision and challenge
• Target state
• Policy Deployment / Goal Breakdown
• Basic concept for analyzing processes
• Practical exercise with process at the host company
• Practical application of coaching according to KATA
• Conducting experiments according to PDCA