After completing the course, you will be able to select projects and then implement simple contracts with the support of an e-Sourcing tool. The goal is for you to develop into a modern purchaser and realise the potential of effective purchasing.
This course is for those who are active buyers or responsible for purchasing and supplier negotiations. You should be familiar with business purchasing and comfortable with the purchasing process at all stages. You do not need have previous experience in digital support, but should be familiar with Excel.
Examples of content:
• e-Sourcing – as support to modern purchasing
• How e-Sourcing fits into the purchasing strategy
• Can everything be purchased using e-Sourcing?
• Suitability Criteria for using e-Sourcing
• How to engage suppliers in the process
• Development of RFIs and RFPs for complex products and services
• Case studies and exercises
• Bid evaluation examples
• Negotiations vs. e-Auctions