This is advanced negotiation training for professional negotiators, with very high standards. The starting point is your own negotiating strengths and your personal profile. You will practice in sessions, beginning with a number of negotiation exercises. The complexity of the exercises increases gradually during the course. The exercises can be based on your own negotiation situations.
The main purpose of this training is to provide participants with personalised feedback on their negotiation behaviour. We video record several exercises so we accurately can analyse your and the group’s negotiation behaviour.
Purpose and learning objectives
The aim is to provide deep knowledge of how your personal behaviour can influence the outcome of the negotiation process.
Who should go?
Personnel who participate in or lead business negotiations and want to improve their ability to plan and conduct successful negotiations.
Examples of content:
• Psychological aspects
• The psychology behind price negotiations
• Barriers to negotiation
• Different negotiation profiles
• Interaction within the negotiating team
• Feedback on your negotiating behaviour
• Personal negotiation tips
• What types of purchase negotiations is right for you?
• How to develop your strengths
• Cultural aspects
We prepare you for situations such as:
• Different types of conflicts
• Problem solving negotiations
• Competitive purchasing
• Claims negotiations
• Changing supplier