Developing can also mean changing. The need to develop does not automatically mean that there is a motivation for it. How are driving forces created and how can we influence the corporate culture in the desired direction?
Purpose and educational objectives
The idea of the program is to strengthen the ability to lead development and change by increasing the understanding of change processes and training in simple, manageable tools.
Who should go?
Leaders who want to move on in their careers to lead their organization through a journey of change.
Examples of content:
• View of development and change
• Change processes
• Communication as a driver
• To support the employee in change
• Team / management tools
• Resistance / conflict management
• Corporate culture, with or counter power
• Leading an organization in crisis