We reveal how professional purchasers plan and execute purchasing activities. Our broad experience and years of training reinforce the course content and help sellers improve their skills and close more deals. This unique program is based on buyers and Purchasing coaches sharing their tips on how sellers should work to get a better understanding of the buying process, thereby avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings; misunderstandings that can lead to errors and missed business opportunities.
Purpose and learning objectives
The aim of the training is that you, the seller, make better and more profitable business deals by understanding how professional buyers think and work.
Who should go?
The program is intended for experienced salespeople and businessmen who want to develop further in their profession.
Examples of content:
• Trends in sales and purchasing
• The sales process vs. purchasing process
• The classic buying matrix
• Effective and successful sales calls
• Question technique – to identify the buyer’s needs
• Selling argument
• Solution selling
• How to handle price discussions
• Handling sales resistance
• Effective Time Management
• Training in your own sales situations
We begin by looking at how professional buyers prepares and conducting procurements, how they prepare and conduct negotiations. The program ends with your sales organization implement a practical selling game, where you meet professional purchasers for selling your own products. After the game you will have personal feedback on your sales behaviour.