The basics for a professional salesperson. During this program you will learn how to use the seller’s toolbox to be able to conduct professional customer visits and get the best business for your company and the customer.
We take you through the whole process from planning and booking a customer visit to create a selling relationship and to come to a good business closure for you and your company. After this program you will have an increased ability to create longterm business for your company.
Purpose and learning objectives
This program will give you the knowledge to better identify customer needs. We go through the entire sales process and the importance of creating good relationships. We walk through the buying and selling process in a methodical and structured way. You get insight into the customer buying situation and what controls the buyer’s behaviour.
Who should go?
We focus the course on new sellers but can also deliver the course to experienced sellers who wish to practice these methodologies and further refine their skills.
Examples of content:
• Trends in sales and purchasing
• The sales process vs. the purchasing process
• The classic purchase matrix
• Effective and successful sales calls
• Booking customer meetings by phone
• Query methods – map the purchasers needs
• Selling argument
• The power of decision
• Do you or the buyer set the price?
• Managing consumer resistance
• Effective time management
• Training in different sales situations