As a manager and leader in your organisation, you have an important role in creating policies and achieving goals. As an employee, you also have a responsibility to lead yourself and your projects. We have developed a leadership program that takes the individual through the leadership journey from personal to higher-level organisational leadership.
PURPOSE AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
You will gain knowledge about how your values guide your behaviour, how to use a coaching approach and how to create your own learning contract. We also show you how to understand motivation. When the course is finished you will be able to conduct effective development discussions with your personnel.
Leaders with a minimum of 6 months’ leadership experience.
EXAMPLES OF CONTENT:
• How to improve the quality of employee dialogues
• Effective ways to give feedback on others’ behaviour
• Proactively creating positive mental thought patterns
• How to effectively give and receive feedback
• Insight into the motivators that drive top performance
• How to provide motivational tools for employees to increase performance
• How to use the right leadership style at every stage of group development
• Evaluating group effectiveness
• Delegating and employing effective decision-making methods
• Selecting tools to manage different types of conflict