This course is about creating a more efficient organisation by better exploiting its inherent resources, thereby developing the leaders of
tomorrow. We go through your own development, your values and your contact network. You will learn organisational development, strategic business thinking, negotiation and prioritisation. An important part of the course is setting objectives: to develop process thinking and the ability to manage projects.
PURPOSE AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
The idea of this course is to the provide knowledge and tools to develop three cornerstones; the organisation, the people and yourself.
Personnel who are hoping to move to lead units and current leaders.
EXAMPLES OF CONTENT:
• Identifying leadership potential
• Team development and strategc recruitment
• How to hold effective meetings
• Developing coaching behaviour
• Training in conversational technique and handling conflict
• How to manage an organisation in crisis